At Polar, we believe everyone has an opinion worth sharing. In fact, we created Polar so we could hear yours. Your opinions are unique and important to you so we treat them with respect. When you use Polar, we ask that you do the same for others. Here’s how...
- Make polls to get answers to questions you have. Big or small, we welcome them all but unique and personal questions have a special place in our heart because they’re all about you.
- Have fun voting on all the great questions people post on Polar. It’s ok if you can’t stop, we understand.
- Post comments that help answer people’s questions or express your opinions.
- Be responsible for everything you post on Polar.
- Report any bad behavior (outlined below) you see by flagging it or sending us a note.
We Don't Allow...
Polar is a PG-13 environment that both kids and adults use. Anything that crosses this line will be removed so be mindful of what you post and don't:
- Spam: in our opinion, repetitive or unwanted marketing and advertising has no place on Polar.
- Harass others: hate speech, vulgar, or threatening language targeting individuals or groups is not allowed. Racism and bigotry aren't opinions we care to hear.
- Post unlawful content: anything illegal or promoting illegal behavior doesn’t belong on Polar. That’s not just our opinion, it’s the government’s too.
- Post pornography: sexually explicit content, even if it's of you, will be removed.
- Get overly graphic: gratuitous violence and excessive gore is not allowed.
- Steal from others: do not use people's content without permission. Read our Copyright Notice for more information.